Warp OEM is a minimalistic, performance-centered ROM for the ZTE Warp with a custom-themed twist on the Warp's stock interface designed to deliver a professional look and feel.
Prerequisites: you must have a custom recovery (e.g. CWM or TWRP) installed to be able to load
this ROM. Warp OEM is not for all versions of the ZTE Warp, only Boost Mobile customers. A version of
Public Mobile is not available.
Warp OEM now supports the uninstallation of many optional preloaded apps! To more simply support this new feature (and to reduce issues encountered when installing over a previous installation, e.g. a 'dirty' install) the installer will now wipe /data as well. You will need to restore your other apps from within a management utility such as Titanium Backup.
1. Download the most recent version from the downloads below to your SD card
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Make a complete BACKUP of your device
4. Use the 'install from zip' (CWM) or 'Install' (TWRP) option to navigate to your Warp OEM ROM on your SD Card and select it
5. When the installer script finishes, reboot your phone
If you are having trouble getting a specific app to work once again after installing Warp OEM, try un- and re-installing it.
Instagram is one app which is noted to have this issue.
- There is a noticable 'jumping' or 'ripple' effect in the graphics during scrolling and some overlays/transparencies. This is a side effect of
taking the FPS limit off the drawing engine and is considered normal but you can use the smootheness fix to sop it if you'd like.
- There is a bug where graphical elements do not display properly in alternate DPI settings. But since it still messes up the Play Store, I wouldn't recommend changing the DPI anyway.
See the Android forum posts for the original discussion of the WarpOEM ROM